Stora Enso Sourcing and Logistics is a centrally led organization mirroring the overall company structure and recognizing both corporate and local needs. The organization is guided by clear strategies focusing on being a forerunner in global responsibility, sourcing demanded quality to as low cost as possible, driving innovations and working with suppliers with a clear drive for continuous improvements and sourcing from Best Partners.
We are now looking for a Purchaser, Biofuel Services to join our team in Sourcing Forest Sweden.
You will be responsible for negotiating local contracts, handling one-off investment purchases, the timely placement of purchase orders and delivery of materials to meet customer order requirements and maintain stock inventory levels within approved guidelines. The main purcharsing areas are:
- Collecting forest residues after harvesting
- Chipping of forest residues
- Transports of biofuel
- Terminal handling
With the target to support daily business, reduce procurement spend and lowering the OWC you will also contribute to the development of the function towards best practices.
Main responsibilities include:
- Participating in developing local sourcing plans
- Planning and running negotiations within given framework and guidelines
- Ordering supplies, equipment and services from given agreements
- Recording the results of completed purchasing processes and potential complaints in an easily accessible and systematic way
- Handling Contract Management ensuring usage, development according to needs and help with potential claims, taking corrective actions as needed
- Maintaining a large database of vendors and contacts within the businessarea.
What do we have to offer for you?
With our values, “Lead” and “Do What’s Right” we endeavor to set the example and to lead in all aspects of our business as well as sustainability. We dare to take the initiative and constantly ask ourselves what more can we do, what we can do better. If you agree with us, join us! As purchaser, you have the opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable future by making sure that the organization runs smoothly and has all the supplies and services it needs.
- College or university degree in a relevant area (engineering, forestry or economics)
- Minimum three years’ of experience within the field of Purchasing
- Knowledge of contract terms and conditions and ability to utilize contractual techniques to minimize risk and maximize commercial opportunities with suppliers
- Fluent Swedish and fluent written and spoken English
- Good communication and influencing skills as well as ability to negotiate and maintain good relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
- Administrative skills and well structured
The person we are looking for is a good teammate with the ability to work independently and in an international context. You work in a proactive and result oriented manner and are willing to take initiative and responsibility. We also appreciate flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing working environment. You dare to challenge existing ways of working when opportunities for improvements exist. The Stora Enso value “Do what’s right” must be strongly reflected in your personal integrity and accountability.
Do you see yourself in this position?
The recruitment process in ongoing, please send your application as soon as possible. Please submit your application via our recruitment system latest by the 5th of November. Questions regarding the recruitment process can be directed to Recruitment Specialist Christian Sperling at Christian.Sperling@Storaenso.com
We believe diversity strengthens our competitiveness and diverse working teams enable us to explore different perspectives and challenge our way of thinking, contributing to better decision-making. We work actively to increase equality and diversity in the workplace and are therefore happy to see applicants contributing to this.
See our film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUElPYaxgqs&t=6s